Tao of Stefan was nominated for the Liebster Award! I’m delighted about this nomination. The Liebster Award is an award that is passed from blogger to blogger in order to help readers – like yourselves – find new blogs to follow! Tao of Stefan was nominated by Onapona’s (kitchen)tales, and I happily accept the nomination. 🙂
Liebster Award – The Ground Rules
A blogger can nominate up to 10 other bloggers, then create a post announcing the nomination. The nominated bloggers should have less than 3,000 followers. The first blogger then asks 10 questions to these bloggers. If the nominated bloggers accept, then they create their own post accepting the nomination & linking back to the first blogger, answering the 10 questions, then nominating more bloggers and asking a new set of questions. The award keeps getting passed on so that readers can discover new blogs.
Liebster Award – The Questions
- How did you come up with the name of your blog?
This was a really difficult process! I tried to find something catchy that sums up my blog. Tao of Stefan does, as “tao” is the Chinese word for way, path or route. So Tao of Stefan is the way/path/route of Stefan. Or in other words: my lifestyle in the form of a blog.
- What is your favourite recipe on your blog?
- What is your favourite ingredient?
It keeps getting harder! I’d say chillies because without spiciness I find food very dull.
- Appetizer or dessert?
Only a few months ago the instant answer would have been appetizer – I guess it still is. That being said, my sweet tooth has been growing a lot in 2016. 🙂
- What is your favourite regional food?
That would be asparagus, especially green asparagus, wrapped in bacon and then grilled.
- What is one food that you love but wouldn’t admit to?
Chocolate spread. In. My. Black. Coffee. This is the weirdest and newest transformation in 2016, and writing it down hurts a little. But we live to grow, right? 🙂
- What is one thing people would be surprised to learn about you?
New people are usually very surprised by my honesty. People who know me are constantly surprised about me, my whole being, in general.
- What are your other hobbies, next to cooking/baking?
Cooking and baking haven’t been just “hobbies” for decades. I quickly realized that it was a much bigger part of me. So I fully adopted it, trying to make the most out of any kind of food preparation and eating. The same goes for martial arts – it’s a part of my life.
That being said, I consider writing to be an actual hobby of mine. It’s most likely one of the main reasons I started this blog. In the past, I have started to write down many stories, never really finishing one. Writing articles is easier as they are shorter.
- If you could time travel, what year would you most like to visit?
I’m rather certain I would travel to the future because I am really curious to see how this planet and its inhabitants will change.
If I had to pick a date of the past, I would travel to the time the Buddha lived. Having a talk with him about life, the universe and everything sounds fun, too.
- What is your favourite part of the Holiday season?
Around here it’s definitely not the weather. I think what I like most is the people part. Or rather how people come together and share more time together. It saddens me that they need a yearly routine for this, but with all the cold weather outside, I enjoy cuddling up in a comfy room, sharing time and food with the people I care about.
And the candles, I love candle light <3
Liebster Award – My Nominees and Questions
Now that I’ve answered my questions, let’s have a look at the questions I want to ask my nominees:
- Why did you start blogging?
- What drives or inspires you to write?
- Given the choice of anyone in the world whom would you want as a dinner guest and why?
- What is your favourite dish?
- When you suffer from writer’s block what do you do to work it out?
- If you could have a superpower what would it be?
- What are you struggling with as a blogger?
- Have you learned anything from blogging? If so, what?
- What do you value most in life?
- How are you going to remember your life at the moment in a few years’ time?
And here are my nominees:
- Jasmin from Little Things With Jassy
- Shannon from Ketchum Kitchen
- Fabiola from My Heart of Mexico
- Jill from Kleines Kuliversum
- Laury and Andy from Culinary and Cultural
All of those blogs are interesting and a little different. It’s fun to watch them evolve and grow. They have really cool ideas and recipes, but go ahead and have a look for yourself 🙂